Friday, October 24, 2008

10-24-08 Screen Writers Corner

Happy Friday All!

What I am working on:

My first feature length screenplay "A Beautiful Somewhere" will be completed this weekend and hopefully posted here along with a few other web sites by early next week.

Tag Line: A son. A Soldier. A Hero.

Be sure to check back in for that....

Re-writes:

"The Something" is in the process of being re-written from a 13 page short to a full length feature, thanks to GREAT feedback from fellow screen writers.

Contests:

"The Something" was submitted in the OWC Halloween Challenge last week on SimplyScripts.com. The story is a 13 page Young Adult horror/ thriller. I have had 155 view and plenty of constructive yet positive feedback. I will post the results when they are finalized.

COOL WEBSITES:
www.scriptbuddy.com
www.simplyscripts.com

Questions? Email me babentman@yahoo.com

Keep writing!!!

No comments: