Monday, November 3, 2008

Screen Writer's Corner- It's November Already?

Where has 2008 gone? Don't forget to vote Tuesday the 2nd!

"A Beautiful Somewhere" hit www.simplyscripts.com last week. A few people have reviewed it and there were some great comments- "Easily one of the best scripts on this site." - Craig posted. Thanks to everyone who read the story and I hope you enjoyed it.

"The Something" has over 400 views on www.simplyscripts.com. That's so awesome and thank you all! All the comments have one thing in common- it needs to be a feature. That is in the works and I am 50 pages into it. It has turned into a teen-paranoid-thriller with a Halloween twist, you'll enjoy it.

I am still waiting for simplyscripts.com to post my features, but I know it can take up to 10 days so I am being patient and I hope to have them up this week.

What I Am Working On:
1. Representation/ Queries on "A Beautiful Somewhere"
2. "The Something" re-write
3. New Feature Idea (tentatively called "Inhabitant one")

Movies coming out to see:
1 New Bond Movie: Quantom of Solace
2. Defiance - Daniel Craig as a Jew AGAIN!
3. The Day the Earth Stood Still- looks cool...

Keep Writing!

No comments: